Do not be fooled by the carefree nature of a spa. It is completely competitive and the revenue of the business depends on a variety of factors. Focusing on clients and their needs is vital in the process of increasing revenue.
Here are some ways to increase your spa’s profits:
- Focus on what your clients are craving for. Follow trends on which services your clients are preferring.
- Up your marketing skills! Get involved in the community, build a high quality website, and star in social media websites.
- Invite your customers to be a part of your family. Provide them with hospitality and high standards of care when serving them.
- Invite them back and provide referral programs. Customers will be more prone to bringing their friends and family back to the business through an incentive. Reward your customers through a referral program.
Running a spa is difficult in more ways than one. Besides expanding your business’s profit, keeping your business in shape is another difficulty. Keeping clean linen and towels at all times may pose as a challenge for a business owner who has not hired a quality linen service.
Economy Linen and Towel Service, Inc. is the company to contact for linen and towel needs for medical and spa facilities. Give us a call at 1 (800) 536-1000 and you will get in touch with our qualified representative today!
Professionalism is one of the most important qualities of a business. Companies base their image off of their employees, and when an employee is displaying positive aspects, the company endorses this. In order for an employee to represent their company in the brightest light, the customer should dress in the company’s image. What is the easiest way to display your company’s image? UNIFORMS.
Professional uniforms are used for many purposes, here are several which will benefit your business.
- Motivate Employees – Providing your employees with quality uniforms which project your company’s image give them a sense of being part of the team. This will motivate them to work harder and more productively, as the business becomes a part of them.
- Brand Your Business – What does Target, Starbucks, and Walmart have in common?They all have distinct uniforms which are easily identifiable. This is important in brand building as it builds credibility, popularity, and uniqueness.
- Advertise Your Business – When an employee is providing high quality customer service or displaying your business in a positive light, it is important for them to represent the company entirely. By wearing uniforms with logos or company names, customers will correlate the business with the experience they received from the employees.
- Protect Your Employees’ Clothing & Health – For industrial, restaurant, and medical fields, it is important to protect your employees’ clothing and safety from accidents and stains. Quality uniform services can provide medical businesses with sanitary uniforms to prevent diseases and bacteria from reaching the employees.
If you are in need of a high grade uniform service for your restaurant, hotel, medical facility, or manufacturing plant, contact Economy Linen and Towel Service, Inc. We will provide you with the most affordable and highest quality service in town. Give us a call at 1 (800) 536-1000 now!
Tablecloths serve multiple purposes when it comes to businesses. They provide a sleek and professional view of your restaurant, as well as providing extra spill protection in order to prevent excess clean up routines. However, choosing a tablecloth which is too large for your tables, or too short, will make your restaurant look unprofessional.
Here is a rundown on how you can choose table linen which best matches your restaurant’s tables’ sizes:
Call us at 1-800-536-1000 and we will provide you with the highest quality tablecloths for your business. Our representatives are awaiting for your phone call right now!
Want to know the secrets of success for hotel management which will keep guests coming back for more? There are certain hidden tips and tricks to run a successful hotel which many hotel owners are unaware of. These range from ways to maintain aesthetic appeal or provide exceptional customer service.
We have compiled a list of some of the most important challenges which occur when managing a hotel. Here they are:
- Keeping Items Clean and Rust-Free – Rust can happen naturally overtime due to many surrounding causes. Although it is not a sign of disease or danger, rust will increase a negative view of your business as it seems like the business is unclean and unprofessional. A simple fix for this is to prevent rust and water spots on chrome and metal products through using WD-40 and other inexpensive chemical products.
- Welcome Signs – Having printed signs above the door of guests’ rooms are a sentiment which guests truly appreciate. They feel highly welcomed, and this also assists employees in remembering the names of their guests, increasing customer service and positivity with both the guests and business.
- Quality linen service – Washing your linen products in-house is a disaster when running a hotel business. Although it seems that it saves more money, it really does not as employees are being paid for the hours they put into these tasks. Employees can spend their time working on other projects, and the linen can be left for the specialists. Hiring a linen service will save a business both time and money which can be spent on more important hotel expenses.
Contact Economy Linen and Towel Service, Inc. today and take advantage of our quality service for your hotel by calling 1 (800) 536-1000.
Many people dislike visiting the dentist for a number of reasons. Some of these can be that they fear a cavity, dislike the smells and tastes of the cleaning products, or just dislike the time wasted. In order to make sure your clients’ dental visits are more bearable, we have devised a list of ways to renovate your office in order to make it look more pleasant without breaking your business budget.
Check out some of these simple and affordable ways-
- Soothing background music- Whether your patient is waiting in the waiting room or sitting in the hot seat, playing some relaxing music will definitely soothe them and is quick and easy. Just invest in a low-cost speaker, connect your computer, and stream some calming tunes.
- Flowers and plants- Planting indoor florae can give your dental office an-at-home appeal and also provide fresh oxygen into the air, known to calm antsy customers.
- Toys- Purchasing cheap toys for the little mouths you examine is a wise investment. Children and their parents can wait a long time, especially if the parent is in the patient’s seat. By providing children with toys to play with while they wait, you will eliminate the chances of them being wild and rambunctious. This will provide a safer and more relaxing environment for other patients and your employees.
It is simple to upgrade your mundane dental office into a fun, relaxing place that your customers and employees will enjoy. Keep your patients and staff satisfied and at ease with quality linen products with us by clicking here or calling Economy Linen and Towel Service, Inc. directly at 1 (800) 536-1000.
Are you a business owner who is spending too much on your facility’s energy bills and want to cut back? Saving energy is beneficial for your wallet and will allow for you to spend your business’s expenses on other products or services, like a quality linen service. It is also beneficial for the environment, giving your company more of a “green” character.
We have picked a handful of tips on how to save energy safely and efficiently-
- Maintain heating/cooling systems- Regular maintenance of your air conditioning systems will prevent your air systems from overworking or even from breaking down and having to replace them.
- Turn off lights when not in use- Do not waste your electricity bill on power that is not being used, have your employees turn off the lights when leaving the business center.
- Solar panels- If you really want to invest in a way that will save money and the environment, solar panels are the hot new trend that many businesses are investing their money into.
- Replace your lightbulbs- Replace your incandescent light bulbs with fluorescent bulbs. These will last longer and cut back costs 75%.
These are some of our tips, we hope you follow them and notice giant savings on your next energy bill. You can also save time and money by investing in a quality linen service that will take care of your needs rather than washing and cleaning your products in-house. Contact us at 1 (800) 536-1000 and you will get in touch with an experienced representative that will guide you through the process of how you can begin your linen service with Economy linen today!
The holidays are around the corner, and it can only mean one thing: it’s the season of food yet again. If you’re still out of ideas on what to put on the table for those last minute dinners, or you’re looking for fun activities to do with the family The Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Garden has a lot in store for you! They have activities that will help you make your kitchen and your dining table more festive and ready for the season.
Christmas Cooking Events for Everyone
Choose from the Franklin Park Conservatory’s assortment of food activities for the holidays:
December 13, 8:30AM-10AM
It’s that time of year when kids decorate their own holiday cookies and meet and greet jolly ol’ Santa Claus! Register early, limited slots only. Kids under 3 years old are free of charge. Other charges: Kids 3-10 years old, $12 for members and $15 for non-members; Adults: $25 for members and $30 for non-members.
- Family Fun With Mrs. Claus
December 20 and December 21, 11AM-2PM
Learn the ways of their North Pole home! Spend time with Mrs. Claus and two live reindeers and let them teach you and your kids how to decorate your Christmas cookies and other treats. This event is free for all.
Looks like Columbus is armed and ready for the holidays! Take your pick and may your tables overflow with the best and tastiest holiday treats.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Economy!
It’s not easy being “green” but we do our part to help conserve the environment and the neighborhood we live in. As a client and business owner do you sometimes wonder what the benefits are of working with a “green” business like ours? Choosing our eco-friendly commercial laundry service company as your partner can benefit your company in many ways – some may even surprise you!
Why Do Business With Our “Green” Company
- Affordability. Going “green” is most expensive during the installation and transition period but we have already passed that phase. Having lower production costs including lesser water, electric, gas and more our company is able to pass along those savings to our customers.
- Positive Brand Image. More and more clients have an increased awareness in the need to shift towards greener living – our company would be an ideal partner as we also take eco-friendly measures. Hiring an eco-friendly laundry service company like ours will definitely help boost your company image to the growing number of environmentally-conscious customers in your market.
- Savings. By allowing us to handle your linens and uniforms you avoid the costs of having to invest in green equipment and be trained in green practices. This translates into an immediate savings for you!
Go Green With Us
We have been in the business long enough to know what works best for restaurant and hospital linens and uniforms. We know how to maintain the highest level of cleanliness especially in healthcare linens while still implementing eco-friendly practices.
If you’re looking for the right company that can help you in your journey towards greener laundry, we are definitely the prime choice in the greater Ohio area. Call us today to speak to one of our qualified representatives and get a free quote on a green service for your business at 800-536-1000.
Towels are an essential and indispensable part of every spa experience and because of that it is imperative that they be of the highest quality. Choosing spa towels is entirely different from other industries such as gym towels or restaurant towels. Apart from the fact that they have to be luxurious and comfortable, they also have to be durable enough to handle all the heavy duty, consistent use-and-wash routines.
Spa Towels: Make the Right Choice
When it comes to spa towels these are the 4 points that should be taken into consideration:
- Softness and Overall Feel: Your spa’s specialty massages and signature body scrubs would prove a waste if the towels you provide your clients are itchy or even worse – shredded and stained. Towels should be soft to the touch, made of quality material, and free from any rips or stains.
- Thickness and Weight: The thicker and heavier the towels are, the more comfortable they will feel – providing maximum comfort for your spa’s clients. The thicker towels will also be more durable and absorbent.
- Durability: Spa Towels should be strong, with low-shrinkage and zero shedding/lint. This will keep them looking great after multiple uses.
- Value For Your Money: By renting the towels from us as opposed to purchasing them up front, you save the time and money needed to invest in costly high quality towels, laundering equipment and the additional staff required for upkeep.
Proper Care and Maintenance
Excellent care, maintenance and professionalism is what we provide at Economy Linen. Our spa towel services are backed up by more than 80 years in the industry. These years have taught us how to launder the special items that spas needs which include more than just towels – massage sheets, pillowcases and esthetician uniforms are also items that can be included in your spa’s service.
Our linen and uniform services are anchored on family values and enhanced by the latest technology including RFID-tracking and inventory apps for your smart gadgets. When you put your spa towels in our hands, you are assured that your items will be in excellent hands while being processed in a high tech, environmentally-friendly facility. Allow our 80-year portfolio and endless list of satisfied customers tell you the story of our professional spa towel service.
Contact Us At Economy!
Interested? Click here for more information or for a free quote call 800-536-1000 to speak to a qualified representative.
Posted in News
Tagged Spa Towels