Hospital Linen Services
Customers continue to value Economy Linen’s commitment to providing outstanding service, excellent linen quality, extensive product line options, and support in controlling linen expense. With ongoing changes in healthcare, hospitals continue to look to programs which enhance patient satisfaction while containing costs. Economy Linen continues to be innovative in maximizing linen utilization with services such as:
- Comprehensive product line to contribute to patient well-being and satisfaction.
- Quality linen standards which support hospital mission and goals.
- Products which comply with hospital image and brand.
- Ongoing customer surveys to obtain feedback and effectively and efficiently resolve any issues.
- Dedicated Customer Service Representatives to consult, educate and address any inquiries and challenges to maximize linen utilization and reduce costs.
- Back-up and Emergency Stock linen available to assure inventory no matter the situation.
- IT management reports including usage and cost updates for effective budget management.
- Track and monitor inventory to effectively manage costs.
- Rental and COG (customer owned goods) programs to meet the needs of hospitals and hospital systems.
Economy Linen and Towel Service is accredited by HLAC (Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council) and a member of the MEDtegrity Network of providers.